Have right upper abdominal pain, nausea. Sever constipation. Blood in stool. Family history of cancer. Advice?

I have been experiencing rt upper abdominal pain with some left mid abdominal pain with occasional nausea for about 3months. I usually have BM's about once every 4-8 days. I thought this pain was my gallbladder but my last BM was thin and had maroon blood streaks in it. But what scared me was all of the water was maroon as well. I am a 42 yr old African American woman with history of breast CA on mom's side. Should I wait two weeks and see what happens...even though I am still experiencing the abdominal pain?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013