Have right knee pain. MRI shows mesascus tear.Taken cartigen. Reason of the pain?

i was having right knee pain and got an MRI done it showed mesascus tear grade 1 and my doc told me not to worry an to put weight on it and it happened as i use to run on threadmill. i stopped exercises and after few days my left knee started paining aswell then doc prescribed me cartigen tablets i took 2 tab per day for 45 days my knee pain subsided smehow but my vitamin d level was very low (10). my doc told me to take vit d tablets i.e alpha one, i am taking those tablets from last 1 month and i am doing few exercises to make leg muscles strong and. but still smetimes my legs pain and i still cannot fold my legs completely....please help
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012