Have ridges on toenails, had fever with parasites, had lyme. On biaxine, nurpron. Worry?

Hello, I have ridges (horizontal) on my toenails, it started with my large toe and the nail has become very thick and hard to even trim. Approximately two yrs ago I suddenly fell ill with parasites which was cured after 8 months by an ID. eventually confirmed that I had Lyme. This started approx 6 months ago. Any suggestions? Current and past Meds. ( prior to 2011) never took even an aspirin. - Methotrexate for arthritis 1 cc weekly for one year and stopped in oct 12 ( did not help) - Omeprazole 20 mg/ daily - biaxin , flagyl & amoxicillin - oral - nurpron -B12, D, adrenal supplements, digestive enzymes supplements - was/ am b12 & D deficient
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013