Have rheumatoid arthritis and hypothyroidism. Nipple tenderness, joint pain, swollen neck. Suggestions?

I am 34 yr old female who has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis , and hypothyroidism . I am currently on 4 medications propranolol for tremors which I have been taking since 2006, ranitidine for acid reflux since 2011, nabumetone for the inflammation since 2012, and levothyroxine since 2012 for thyroid. I felt better for a few months after starting the thyroid medicine, but am feeling tired and sore again. I have tenderness in my nipples ( i had a partial hysterectomy in 2004) my joint aches are getting bad again, and my neck feels like there is more of it there though I don t see any lumps or bulges. I am overweight( I have not gained any weight recently) but lately when I tilt my head to look down I feel like there is more fat or neck? there than usual. Do you have any suggestios on what I need to do?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013