Have rheumatoid arthritis. Taking Sazo and Zintac. Numbness in fingertips

Hi, I am 47yrs female suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis from last 25-30yrs, I just take a course of tablets SOS 1 Sazo, 1 HCQS, 1 Inmecin25, 1 Zintac at bed time when in acute pain and sometime just 1 Combiflam w/Zintac helps me. My disease is much under control than in last 15yrs back. Before that I would be admitted for a course of IntraV Injections Inmecin ER I can t re-collect more will have to check my file but some times now I get it into my eyes normally once a year that time I consult a eye specialist and after prescribed drops I am ok. Infact my doctor helped me fight my disease and I have always recommended him to all who suffer from RA. Recently for couple of months I am suffering from numbness at finger tips which irritates me, more at the thumb & 1st finger, changing leaflets and exchanging money difficult..can you advise on this please!
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012