Have rheumatoid arthritis. Swollen feet, peeling skin. How to get help?

My sister is in her 50's, lives in Macon, GA and has Rheumatoid arthritis that is crippling her. She finally appied for and was approved for disability. Her feet and legs swell, right foot has turned out, skin is pealing on her arms and hands and much more. Her problem is she is on medicaid and can't get specialists to see her or treat her. Regular MD won't treat her.. The doctor that examined her for disability said it was the worse he had ever seen. One doctor gave her predisone (?) and that's about all she can get from an MD. I think that is about to kill her. What in this world does she have to do to get some help.......thank you for any recommendations or assistance you can offer
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013