Have rheumatoid arthritis. Protruding bluish veins in the hand. Reason?

Ok, I woke up this morning with palms up from my wrist to my elbows on both arms showing my veins badly and also the width of about 2 inches, all the way to the elbow dark blue(like my veins had busted) it was on both arms. After about 1 or 2 hrs. it went away except, veins purtruding out at wrist area. Now about 10 hrs later they are starting to look blue again on one of the arms. I have rheumatoid arthritis, and did not know if this is from that or what? HELP.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013