Have rheumatoid and osteoarthritis. Getting severe pain under ribs. Not cured by medicine. Treatment?

I am suffering from a severe pain under my left rib cage for more tan a month now, nearer to two months, maybe more. At first I felt severe pain at my back at the shoulder blades and lower back area also. I couln t sleep and constant use of pain killers did not even helped. The pain at the shoulder and back area is almost gone now, but the area under my left rib cage is still tender and painful, it feels as if it in the bone part of the rib. I can just mention that I do have rheumatoid and osteo arthritis . It will be highly appreciated if you can assist me Thank you With kind regards Hettie Kruger
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013