Have rhematoid arthritis. Taking Folitrax and HCQS. Done knee transplant surgery. High ESR level

I am a female patient of Rheumatoid Arthritis since last 20 years. I am presently on Folitrax (oral), Sulphazalazine, HCQS etc. I have undergone Knee Transplant Surgery in both legs as well. My worry is that MY ESR level always remains above 30 while the normal range is below 20 I guess. My Doctor has said that the disease is not active now, but then why the ESR level is not coming down. i also had taken Floitrax injection for a period of 01 month. Now i ahve resumed oral on consultaion of my Rheumatologist (at Pune). I am worried very much. Please advise. My recent tets also show a low Hb level viz. 8.9. rest all TLC / DLC / Platelets are in normal range. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012