Have retinitis pigmentosa, family history of blindness. Any treatment available?

Hello Sir my father is suffering from eye Disease Retinities Pigmontasa(RP) since 10 years.He take treatemrnt from many reputated hospitals as well as AIIMS in india. but they are said that there are no treatment available in the world. and it s heridity problem. my grandfather and grandmother were also blind after the age of 45-50. so tell me that is there ant treatment available in the worid by any therapy .if yes then how much cost and time and if not then how much possibility in near future. and what are the progress level of researches. Thanks in Advance With Thanks & Regards Kalpesh Thakar
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012