Have respiratory problem similar to asthma. Any side effects of oxygen treatment or Diprofos?

Hello Dear Dr. Dinesh... My mother have respiratory problem from 5 years, and it seems like Asthma . She has checked many places but all in vain. When some one give her oxygen it recovers for some days only. Some doctors gave her Diprofos injection some time, it gives also relieve for almost one month maximan. My question is that is there are side effects of oxygen or injections . And is there proper treatment of disease like that. One said that her respiration pipe dont know what it called is getting shrinkage and when giving oxygen so it becomes better. Please advise me .. She is in great pain. Thanks and regards, Habib
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012