Have repeated D&C, miscarriage. Have pain in abdomen and headache. All test done. What to do?

I am 42 years old lady after repeated D&C, Miscarriage in 9weeks the foetus was measured 5weeks and blighted ovum in 9 weeks my life has just turn round I don't know is my body or my head I have pain all the time in my left side and sometimes right hand side of my abdomen after thoroughly checking my Doctor he assured me I don't have any problem I have done all the check from blood to progesterone count I can still TTC is now 9 months since I had Blighted ovum what are the chances of the pregnancy to be carried to term?? With all this episode I have lost almost 15kgs is this good or bad if I want to TTC
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013