Have reocurring swelling on toes. Looks bruised. Taking anti-flametry pills. Suggestions?

Hi, a few months ago my little toe swelled up (i dont remember bashing/stumping it)causing me a lot of pain it also was bruised a little down the side and it looks a bit like a little bunion . I went to the doctors, she thought it might have been foreign body (i wasn t too sure it was) she sent me for an X-ray and nothing, soon after it went down and now remains red skin and scarring. Now the 2nd little toe is now very swollen and feels bruised and I didn t bash that either, yet again went to the doctors and they just advised me to take anti-flametry pills and creams which I was doing beforehand, still no difference. Just now I think I have discovered a little bump on the next in toe(middle) not too sure at the moment Sorry if I have the incorrect speciality- I wasn t sure, Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013