Have reoccurring red bump next to vagina. What is it?

I have a single red bump next to my vagina but its not on it I did shave a week ago and I noticed it last night its not sore or itchy so I thought it was an ingrown haur abd tried to pop it but all it did was make it,look like a blood blister but it is also a reocuring bump and every tie it comes back im in this same spot and it comes back like every to months what could this be
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM.
Most likely it is due to hair route infection,inflammation followed by shaving,improper hygiene after sex,scratching after perspiration.
Take proper local care,Keep that area dry,use medicated soap to clean.
Take nsaid to subside inflammation.Local anti fungal,anti bacterial,steroid cream will be helpful.
Don't try to squeeze it.Consult your doctor for better medical management.