Have regular periods always. Want to prepone periods for travel. Tablets and its dosage ?

dear sir, i am married lady of 26yrs old and having height 5.2.Sir i have a menstruation cycle of 30days.que is every month 19th, i have my periods reguarly.since i have to travel for a week from 18th to 26th, i wanted to prepone my periods and finish of cycle before 16th.Please tell me the tablet to prepone and about its consumption. note: it must not increase my weight or cause any problems for my future.since i am yet to concieve.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer