Have regular period, white mucus discharge from vagina. Had sefe intercourse. Is this early pregnancy?

Hello, Im 22 years old. Had sexual intercourse about a week ago, always use condoms. My menstrual cycle is normally every 28 days. My first day this month was 4/17/2013 and its been extremely light than usual. Ive also had white mucus discharge from the vagina. I have no morning sickness nor sore breasts, but i have been very sleepy and tired lately. My question, could i be experiencing early pregnancy symptoms? Ive also had white mucus discharge from the vagina
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013