Have redness around injected area post mantoux test. What is the cause and remedy?

Hi Doctor, I underwent mantoux test due to some company policy as i work for healthcare industry. The reports are negative, however there is redness (bit dark than pink, toward red) around the injected area. There was slight swelling also but no induration. Swelling is gone however still the redness is same and quite visible on my arm , its almost six days now after taking mantoux testing. Please let me know if some problem with me and what should i do to remove the redness.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012