Have redder face, red bumps on cheeks, use finacea, have roscea

Hi doctor, I have rosacea a little more than a year ago and the doctors didn't think it was serious but still I never got it to go into remission. These days, my face suddenly turned a lot redder and I don't know what the trigger could be but I know I was stressed in this period. There are also small red bumps showing up on my cheeks, like tiny pimples but I never have them in this way before. I have been using Finacea but it usually doesn't cause that.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013