Have red spots on penile shaft. Had unprotected sex. STD symptoms?

Hello doctor, My question is regarding my doubt whether I might have some STD or not. I had multiple times unprotected sex during a period of 3-4 days one year ago. After 6-7 months of having sex I developed some random red spots on penile shaft. They come and go. Sometimes they are visible and sometimes not. Sometimes the penile shaft area gets a random shaped big red spot and in next 2-3 days it goes away by itself. Also, I feel the skin in penile shaft has become thin than before. Please tell me if I might have something bad. Thank you doctor
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013