Have red spots, itch, tight knuckles when hand, toes get cold. Allergic reaction or circulation problem?

Red spots, itchiness, tightness on knuckles, occur when hands get cold, similar occurrence on toes. What is the cause?

I have Red spots on my knuckles that feel tight and itchy. They only come out when my hands get very cold or when I switch from a warm temperature to a cold temperature. When I press down on them you can quickly see my finger print and it disappears. I also sometimes get the same reaction to the toes on my feet . Could it be an allergic reaction or a circulation problem? Could it be Hives or Eczema?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013