Have red spots all over body. Diagnosed as ITP. Gets cured until daltacalten is taken. Suggest some solution

My name is Iltaf and my son is 12 years old. About seven months ago, red spots were all over his body. The doctor said that his platelets cells were dead and he has something called ITP . When we used daltacalten tablets, my son started to recover, but when we stopped the medicine, the platelet counts are low again. Now my son eats papaya leaves, the juice of all vegetables and fruits but his platelets are not recovering. If somebody has any solution, treatment or information about it, please let me know. my mailing address is ( YYYY@YYYY )
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012