Have red rash, bumps after taking a shower, sweating or swimming. What is wrong with me?

I break out after taking a shower, sweating, and swimming. Hi. i recently went to the beach and jumped into the ocean, swimming for 45 mins. when i got out and dried off, i broke out into a rash with small bumps and red patches around them. I went in the water the next day, same thing. after that, I started digging a hole in the sand. i sweated a lot, and the same thing happened. It happens whenever i take a shower now too. i came back from the beach and every night when i take a shower i break out into this really itchy rash, like a form of hives! I tried taking a cold shower, not using shampoo or soap, switching soap/shampoo, patting myself dry, and using moisturizing lotion after i dry off and nothing has worked, i always break out. what is wrong with me!? This is really frustrating.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012