Have red pimples on skin, used clotrimazole canesten cream for vaginal yeast, itching still present. Will pimples go?

i used clotrimazole 2% canesten cream for vaginal yeast on vulva as adviced by doctor but i think it was wronf diagnosis- my vaginal smear is second group. does it mean i have yeast? i have had itching of vulva ( not inside) after not wiping from urinating while travel , after it itching apeared. after using canesten 3 days i got several red pimples on my skin- will it go away? thanks. btw , canesten did not help much with itching i think it is till present. im wonder if red pimples on my legs will go away , it is side effect if this medicine. i think it was irritation not yeas as m y vaginal smear group is second group
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013