Have red mark on cheek and sharp pain in head. Going to have bone marrow biopsy.Related?

hello. my name is jeff and I have been getting a red mark on my left cheek for years now. i have been told that it looks like lipstick. but as if someone kissed me on the cheek and only one lip contacted. this mark lasts about 2 days and its gone..i get it about 2 to 4 times a year.. also i have been getting a split second sharp pain in differant parts of my head for years now. never really thought much of it because they are so mild n fast. was wondering if they could be related.. the last thing i was wondering if theres a relation is that, i was hit in the face by a tractor trailer door a month ago. the results from the ct were negitive but showed a mark on the brain.they sent me for a bone scan which showed more recent activity. on this friday i am having a bone morrow biopsy . main question to you is could the red marks on my cheek have anything to do with anything i explained
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013