Have red lump on buttocks. Prescribed Pyodene and Bactroban. Releasing blood. Recommendations?

hello doctor
I have a lump on the top of my buttocks crack which is about the size of a pea its colour is red but it didn't hurt for so long so I didn't go to doctor but aftter sometime it started hurting so I went to doctor he gave me pyodene to clean the affected area and anti bacterial cream bactroban and within a month lump noticeably shrunk,now again it become the size of a pea and relrasing blood in drops I dnt understand what to do plz help me
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013