Have red itchy scrotum, chronic utracia. Have seborihoic dermatitis on face, rosacea. Taking oracea, antihistamines, elidel cream

I have red itchy scrotum as well as chronic utracia on legs arms and neck. I also have been diagnosed with seborihoic dermititis on face with rosacea. I am taking oracea and two antihistamines daily. My scrotum and glands of penis is the most bothersome and aggravating thing to deal with and I am currently using Elidel cream, but with little relief. It seems to be getting worse with warmer weather and heating of the area. Please give me some helpful information to treat this.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013