Have red itchy bumps on scalp and forehead. Recommendations?

47 year old male, last year or so i am getting red itchy bumps first on my scalp then my forehead . A random few appeared on my chest but have gone away. They seem to come for about a week and then go away, they itch and if you touch them they itch even more. Still get them on the back of my neck at the hairline and on my temples in the forehead area. I keep thinking food allergies and maybe dairy is the problem. Dermatologist about a year ago game me some cream but it barely works. Any suggestions? Can I maybe take an oral antibiotic? help please
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013