Have red dots within white circles on thighs, diagnosed with atopic dematitas on face, bump on collar bone. Cause and cure?

I have red dots within white circles or halo's on my thighs and have had them for some years now. I have recently had more show up. Recently I was also diagnosed with atopic dematitas on my face after being diagnosed with ring worm (Dec. 4, 2012)on my temple (almost positive I was biten by spider). I have seen 4 different doctors. The 4th doctor being a dermatologist(Feb. 21, 2013) said I had atopic dermatitas on my checks and it would go away in 14 days by using a prescribed ointment. She only spent 3 minutes with me and I got no answers on what it might be caused by. After investigating on line, I have found that atopic dermatitas can be caused by lots of things. I have change my laundry soap to a dermatologist tested type(arm & hammer). I never use soaps on my face or wear makeup, or lotions. I'm not sure if I have an allergy to foods, pollens or molds. I have been biten by spiders several times and new I had been biten by a spider. I have recently killed a spider on me by my collar bone and had a bump. It got itchy and then a red patch occurred, today it's now a oblong ring. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013