Have red bumps popping up on knuckles and rash on pubic area. Recommendations?

I have little red bumps that pop up on my knuckles at any given moment. I have red knuclkles on the back of my hand and is red and feels blistered. I have a raw sun burned kind of feeling with some patchy red spots on my wrist . can you help. At the same time this break out occured I had a rash on in my pubic and scrotom area but went to see urologist . He ran blood tests. HIV , heppatitis, and all the breakdown of the blood. All looked good with a psa level of 4.6. I am 56yrs old and work in egypt. I feel I have contracted some kind of a Bacteria for there. can you help. thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013