Have red bumps on tongue tip. Taken hydrogen peroxide, salt water rinses. Few turned white and sting

I have a patch of tiny red bumps on the tip of my tongue. Three of them are white and the white ones are the ones that sting. I've been rinsing my mouth with warm salt water and hydrogen peroxide since I noticed them. that is when three of them turned white. They have been there for the last 4 months. I'm 36yrs old, Perfectly healthy, lift weights and run 5 miles every day. I have good high gene. I brush my teeth, floss, and scrape my tongue every day. These bumps came out of nowhere and they will not go away.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013