Have red bumps on shaft, itchiness, clear pus, cold sores. What is it?

I am almost 17 and i have three red bumps on my shaft two are closed but red the other one is itchy and open and oozes a little bit of clear pus . I never had sex before i masturbate with saliva and i had a cold sore coming on but never thought of it until it got worse. are the bumps because of the cold ssore? also i have some tears in the skin and little tiny bumps normal skin color and are harmless i was wondering how to get those to go away too?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013