Have red bumps on forehead. Took antibiotics. No effect. Have mold problem at home. Related?

I m a 31 year old male and a few months ago a red bump appeared on my forehead . It produces no discharge , is not ulcerated, and feels firm underneath my skin. I ve visited a GP and taken 3 different antibiotics with absolutely no results or improvement. It began as one bump and now it appears that two more are rising just above and below. Could this be a fungal infection? It seemed to get worse when I was on the antibiotics... I know that there is a mold problem in my home. Could this be the cause and if so, what are some possible remedies that I should ask my dermatologist about? I am scheduled to go in on the 20th of this month.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013