Have red blood in my bowel movement. Why have they been watery since then?

I have red blood in my bowel movement . It started yesterday evening. Since then I have had 3 bowel movements, with urgency. Always my stools are watery, fluffy with raggy edges, sometimes exploding out of my bottom. I need to wipe my bottom many times and occasionally I have watery mark on my pants from my bottom (watery and brown). I have gone to the toilet 4-5 times daily since I can remember. I am 45 year old female having gained weight over last 10 years. The blood is bright red and makes the toilet look like I have put a red dye in it.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012