Have red and swollen lump on vein on legs. Have pain. Any need to worry?

I had sclerotherapy in December 2012. In my right and left leg in the last day i am experiencing a lump on each leg on the vein and it is red and swollen. I have applied hirudoid cream , taken an intiinflamatoryand have put my compression stockings on. I feel quite achy and it is like I can feel pulsing in my legs around the area of the lumps . I have had ultra sound mapping done and am booked in to have EVLA to fix my bad internal veins. It is the weekend and i cant get to my doctor. I have been relatively ok with some staining on my left leg on a vein close to the surface, the one causing me grief now. I am worried that this has surfaced rather quickly since last night and it is 3 months since I had this proceedure done. It is worrying me. Am i at risk of anything happening?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013