Have red and painful outer labia after rubbing it. How to speed up healing?

About four days ago now a guy was rubbing me over cotton leggings, it started to hurt so I stopped him but the next day I noticed that right inside of my outer labia was red/raw and really painful. I have been applying neosporin with pain relief but it hasn t helped. Is there anything else that I can do to speed up the healing process? It s just so uncomfortable to walk/sit/wear jeans & all of those are required for my retail job!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013