Have recurring urine infection and itchy vagina. HIV symptoms?

Hello, I have been having recurring urine infection, for maybe 6 months also my vagina is extremely itchy and this has been happening for may 8 months I ve seen my GP and been given anti bs and canasten cream but I still have it! My younger brother told me he has had HIV on wed night and we live together and I ve been reading up a little about it and I seen a symptom of HIV in women is pelvic inflammatory disease and thrush and I am panicking sooo much, also I have 2 small children aged 8 and 10 r they at risk living with my brother?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013