Have recurring stomach pain and bloating. Prescribed Omeprazole and Ganaton. Should I continue the same?

Hi. i have been suffering from recurring stomach pains and bloating. Doctor attributed cause to acidity. Doctor prescribed omeprazole and ganaton which provided relief. He advised to follow the same medication if it recurs. Its been months since i last felt pain and now they're back. The problem is i lost the prescription and forgot the dosage.

Would you advise taking the same medicines? What is the proper dosage? He gave 20 mg omeprazole and 50mg ganaton.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013