Have recurring pimple that swells up and is painful on arms. Was lanced earlier. Reason?

Hi, About two months ago, I had a very small pimple like dot on the back of my arm by my elbow. This was painful, and eventually grew to be a red painful bump on my arm. my arm eventually became swollen , and extremely painful. I went to the emergency room. The Dr. , numbed it, lanced it squeezed pus out of it, and sent me home with an antibiotic. Last week, I began to feel the same thing under my arm, it was painful and grew. A smaller ones is beginning to form next to it, and I am also experiencing the beginning stages of more on my arms.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013