Have recurring UTI. Tried various medications with no effect. Alternate solution?

I have had recurrent UTI for almost 1 year. Initially doctor advised antibiotic for 5 days but the UTI resurfaced in 3 days. Doctor advised ciflox for 4 weeks but uti came back while on medication . Then doc advised amikacin for a week and bacterium thereafter. I was ok for 2 months and UTI again. Doc advised Amikacin for 1 week and than niftas for 3 months. But after taking niftas it feels that bacteria is still there and not getting cured. I changed doctor who put me on zenocin od(400 mg) for 2 months and now zenocin 200 for 1 month. I get feeling that Bacteria is still in my prostate and not getting cured. What to do next, please advice.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013