Have recurrent urine and vaginal infection. Taking antibiotic. Tests and ultrasound clear. Any permanent cure?

i have recurrent urine and vaginal infection it s tough to tell what exactly is the problem as they are connected. It s been almost two years of fighting them, taking antibiotics every month almost. Have gone for all the tests and ultrasound . Everything is clear. Fail to understand the reasons and cure. I experience dryness and burning. Please advice a permanent cure. Will taking ecoflora tablet for a longer duration help? Please advice and suggest a suitable remedy and prevention. I drink so much water every day.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012