Have recurrent fever, less energy, taking Zifi O for typhoid. Done urine and blood test

HI sir My name is joginder singh..on 22 jul i had fever , vomiting and loose motions i consulted to my local Doc he gave me medicine and i become ok in 2 days ...but after 3 days i found that fever comes and goes regularly ,in the eve itused to becomes 99-100 and in the morning use to normal and on 1 aug again in the morning i had the fever 101 in the eve became normal ..i had urine test and blood test my Hemoglobim was 10.5 and pletlets was 1.35 after 1 week taking medicine Ruby red i became normal Hb 14 and pletlets 1.52 lakhs.on 13 auf i went for wedal test it was showing tyhoid O and H 1/80.Also took my chest X ray abd TB test but it was normal ...Then i went to my Doctor he said it is normal dont worry.But i was not satisfied .I changed my doctor he told me to take Zifi o 200mg .He said u have typhoid .u should take proper care and good diet . I stopped to take Chapati and heavy meal, i started to take fruits and light meal for 1 week .2nd week i stared to take Chapati and vegetables. But on 28 aug i had typhoid Card test it was showing IGM positve said that i have typhoid .I m taking Zifi O for last two weeks 2 times a day . But i will freee from virus . Some time i feels less energetic. Some times i feels that my body generates heat but temprature remains around 97 -98. After taking ZIFi my temp dinot go more that 98.3 . the morning it shows 96 and eve it shows 98.3 max ..
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012