Have recurrent diarrhea, took Vilylac and Rifaximin drugs, CT normal. Can anxiety be the cause ?

i want to know about recurrant diarrhea.. i have had diarrhea thrice in last 3 months...former 2 lasting for 5-7 days, and the current one ongoing... i got ct-scan of abdomen done on my doctor's reccomendation,but everything came clear... during the second occurance, i took vilylac and rifaximin drugs, for an enlongated period of 10 days.
even though i reckon i am a bit stressed out due to some very important exams approaching; but this is not the first time that i am facing exam related anxiety...
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013