Have rectum inflammation. Which antibiotic medicine should be taken? What is ampiclox used for?

what is ampiclox 500mg is used for? I have rectum inflammation kindly prescribe any antibiotic medicine for me. it hurts at the opening of my anus after every bowl movement especially after a little or intense constipated stool. your help may greatly be appreciated. if it's not rectum inflammation then kindly prescribe any other medicine for this problem. It's been happening to me since 1 year. & I want to get rid of this asap. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013