Have recently been diagonosed with Candidal Balantitis. Why frequent urination? Help?

Sir, i have recently been diagonosed with candidal Balantitis. But also I am sufferring from frequent urination , sore throat , white patches in Mouth and abdominal discomfort. Sir Doctor gave me flucoanzole and one cream for pennis for ten days. sir, can you pl tell me that all these above mentioned symptoms are part of long time candidiasis .Or it is some other thing . Does it mean that my children would also be suffering from same by birth.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012