Have received periods after delivery. History of PCOS, had conceived with fertigyn. Does this mean PCOS has been cured?

hello! Iam 28yrs now nd have a baby. Iam havin PCO S nd i concived with fertigyn ing.wen i was 26 yrs. Latr aftr my delvry i had regular periods. Does dis mean nw iam not havin PCO S..PLZ reply as i wanna conceive e-mail YYYY@YYYY , earlier reports of mine read unruptured persistant follicles aftr which i concieved with fertigyn injec.. Aftr 4 months of my delivery i also underwent gall stone laproscopy(acute cholecystectomy )..IAM AN Rh NEGATIVE INDIVIDUAL TOO..plz help..THANKS ND REGARDS..SAM
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013