Have reappearing red itchy bumps on body, taken reactin. Had hives. What to do?

Hi, I have had bumps that itch and turn red starting on my chest, then they went away after a few hours and after taking many reactine. Only to have them reappear everyday in a new spot and then go away. First chest, then arms, then shoulders and now my back. It seems to come at night, and I'm taking three reactine a day. I've had hives before but this is not the same. The bumps remain if I itch but redness goes away. I'm concerned because I'm on vacation in panama and don't know what to do about it
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013