Have reappearing raised spots on palm and fingers. Spreading quickly to palms and phalanxes. Any cure?

I have had several appearences of some tiny brown pencil dots on my palm and fingers.they appear overnight and always in the same spots on my hands Some on the palm and some little clusters on the bottom and middle phalanx on my finger. Some of them are a little raised which are lighter in color and more yellowish with the same brown pencil dot in the center of them...they remain about 1-2 weeks and they dissapear...not painful and not itchy and when they appear they spread quickly on both on my palms and phalanxes (about 5-10 in each hand) They have no pus or any liquid and they are very tiny and when they disappear they dont peel off.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012