Have raw, pale and dry lips. Tounge feels burnt . Treated for thrush. No relief

I have rawness on the inside of the lips , outside of lips are pale and constantly dry, the tip of my tongue feels burnt. Symptoms started on June 1st, saw my family doc on June 7th who treated for thrush even though he said he didn t see any white lesions. I ve been taking Nystatin as directed but no relief of symptoms and now my throat is sore. I ve been using blistex medicated lip cream but lips still dry out within 20 minutes. I m hydrated, no dry skin , gums are pink no sores inside or outside of mouth, just rawness of lips. I haven t eaten or drank anything too hot/salty/spicy, no diet changes.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012