Have rashes on tongue often, feel tired. Taking medication. What could be the cause and remedy for this?

At first there is a little rash grow in the tongue and with in a day or two its increase. and the day goes its surrounded all over the tongue . And with in 5-7 days its become fresh. and there is no rash founded at all. in the meantime its feel that there is no strength in the body and sometimes the temperature increased.

I consulted with a doctor named Belayet Hossain and he ask to do some test called TSH (blood) and Hematology. And the result looks normal.

He suggests

1. Trialon oral paste.
2. cap. xeldrin 20 before meal two times a day.

I include an image of those test for your kind consideration.

I also include so image of the present condition of tongue .

Could you please review the history and give me some suggestion.

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013