Have rashes on penis applying candid, taking blisto prescribed for high sugar level, now checked level home. Pill?

Dr i am 33. joined the diabetic club 2 years before. where i had 150 sugar level before fasting.
my dr priscribed me blisto 2mf before food in the morning and night( 2 pills a day).
i was continuing my medicine, last one week i had rashes on my penile skin and i checked my sugar level ob accucheck and befor food it showed 220 one day 350 on another day. for rashes i have applied candid b cream. should i take any other pill or should i increase the consumption of the same tablet. please advise
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013